Hi All
My name is Steve and I live in the UK, I am using the name Danoli on the forum which is taken from one of my all time favorite racehorses who also won me a bob or two.
I also repair computers for friends and family but I am finding more on more are having problems due to malware and spyware which is proving harder to clear up.
So I have registered with Whatthetech to hopefully improve my knowlage to help others and meet other people with more experience to gain that knowlage.
Danoli
Glad to have you as a Member, and glad to read that you are interested in learning more about helping.
Please be patient with your interest in Malware Classroom.
In the meantime, browse around to learn a bit, and contribute help in the other forums when you are able.
We like to get to know new members.
Feel free to ask questions as needed.
Hi
It was Thursday night not to sure of the exact time but guessing around 22.00hrs.
I signed up through the site.
One interesting point when I clicked on the classroom link above and then on the sign up page it came up with a error so it would not let me sign up as my application is already in the system?
Danoli,
Are you meaning Thursday 6th March at your time 10pm? You only show as joining on 7th March but that could be the time difference as Oz is 10 hours in front as you are in the UK.
As Doug mentioned you need to be patient, but let me know if the above time is correct please.
kind regards,
The registration form showed up on the Thursday in internet explorer history, but I was still on the site into Friday 7th March. When I signed up I am sure I selected Greenwich mean time.