Hello,
my name is Machiavelli, I'm a trained helper over at G2G, BC etc. - I hope I will also be able to help here.
Regards,
Machiavelli
4 min read
Hello,
my name is Machiavelli, I'm a trained helper over at G2G, BC etc. - I hope I will also be able to help here.
Regards,
Machiavelli
Hi Machiavelli, and a warm welcome to WTT.
Is it your intention to help out on the Virus and Spyware removal forum over here at WTT?
if so let me know and I'll put your name forward for accreditation/approval.
Regards
paws
if so let me know and I'll put your name forward for accreditation/approval.
Yes, this would be great! My research showed that you must have 5 posts to send a PM. :S
Thanks, paws. ![]()
Welcome Machiavelli! Good to see you here. ![]()
Hey, thanks for the greetings, Jeff. ![]()
Hi Machiavelli, and a warm welcome to WTT.
Is it your intention to help out on the Virus and Spyware removal forum over here at WTT?
if so let me know and I'll put your name forward for accreditation/approval.
Regards
paws
Hello everyone,
Such requests may be sent to me by the applicants after making five posts. ![]()
Kind regards.
Welcome Machiavelli!
Hey, thanks for the greetings, Jeff
You are more than welcome. Enjoy the forums. ![]()
He Gerrit, It's great to see you here. ![]()
Hello tashi, myprofile is currently showing 6 posts. What are the methods of contacting you? Thank you.Hello everyone,
Such requests may be sent to me by the applicants after making five posts.
Kind regards.
No intention of ruining Machiavelli's introduction thread. I have a tiny query –
Hello tashi, myprofile is currently showing 6 posts. What are the methods of contacting you? Thank you.Hello everyone,
Such requests may be sent to me by the applicants after making five posts.
Kind regards.
Hello,
If you have enough posts to use the PM system at WTT I can be reached here.
If not please use the PM system at GTG.
Regards.
Hi tashi, I have sent you a PM at GTG.Hello,
If you have enough posts to use the PM system at WTT I can be reached here.
If not please use the PM system at GTG.
Regards.
OMGoodness! This is a small world!
It is not my intention to hijack Machiavelli's meet and greet thread either. I just couldn't resist elbowing my way in to say hi!
Sooooo! Hi fellow alumni and colleagues that I know and to those I have seen around though have not had the pleasure to meet, hello to you as well!
^ Here I was thinking where you have been… ![]()
Hi there Donna. Good to see you here as well. ![]()