I have a question about setting up your own website for business. We've opened a recruitment agency and now need to set up the website for it to get the business started. The question is, where do you do it? There's lots of options out there, I've already found a few like this one http://website.1and1.com/free-website-builder for example. Is there something specific to look out for? Or should I just go for it?
You could, but since you ask the question, it would likely be advisable to find someone who has hands-on experience having done continued service and maintenance (on site creation and development) in your local area - make some phone calls and ask around. It may look fairly simple (all the "online" sites make it look that way - purposely), but there is much to be gained by long-term experience in Website maintenance and upgrades - that would eliminate alot of the headaches you -will- encounter, so you can focus on the primary reason for starting your recruitment business in the first place.