This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Radio on Youtube

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

OCD,

 

I appreciate your help on this subject. I wanted to finish this but the owner is funny and not very computer literate and opinionated.  I am not really using that computer at least for awhile and am using a comuter at the library for now

 

Again, thank you and I am sorry I did not finish the malware removal.

 

GB

Hi gbsk,

If you would like to finish the previous thread we were working on I have reopened it. Please provide the log/s that were last requested.

If you no longer would like to complete what was started kindly let me know so I can re-close the thread.
Hi gbsk,

Since you have not responded to this thread I will assume you no longer wish to pursue this issue. I will therefore close this thread as well as the original thread we were working on.

Should you still require assistance please start a new thread as this topic will not be re-opened again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI