Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Radio on Youtube

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 gbsk

gbsk

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

OCD,

I appreciate your help on this subject. I wanted to finish this but the owner is funny and not very computer literate and opinionated.  I am not really using that computer at least for awhile and am using a comuter at the library for now

Again, thank you and I am sorry I did not finish the malware removal.

GB

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 OCD

OCD

SuperHelper

• Malware Team
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hi gbsk,

If you would like to finish the previous thread we were working on I have reopened it. Please provide the log/s that were last requested.

If you no longer would like to complete what was started kindly let me know so I can re-close the thread.
OCD

Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

If you are satisfied with the help you have received, please consider making a donation.

#3 OCD

OCD

SuperHelper

• Malware Team
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi gbsk,

Since you have not responded to this thread I will assume you no longer wish to pursue this issue. I will therefore close this thread as well as the original thread we were working on.

Should you still require assistance please start a new thread as this topic will not be re-opened again.
OCD

Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom
Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

If you are satisfied with the help you have received, please consider making a donation.