Hey all! My real name is Patrick, and I wish to learn the ways of malware removal! I have already submitted an application to the classroom on these forums.
I was suggested to come here to learn malware removal, so I did!
I have a youtube account by the name of Iownyoujk, I am starting to post new videos on it to help people out.Look me up if you want!(I would post a link but I don't know if that's against the rules.
I can't think of what else to really say about myself, but I hope that I will be able to help out on the forums here!
Well it is good to see someone so keen and good luck with your application to The Classroom.
You can read The Terms of Use for the forum but mostly only post helpful topics or links to assist OP's in solving their problems. They can come from other sites, but only if they are not available here.
Have a good browse around as there is much to read, learn and do post help if you can.
Hi and welcome MalwareHunter.
Good place to have come and all extra help is welcome, I'm sure. I joined a while ago and am enjoying the help and kindness of everyone at WTT.
Good luck with your application.
Regards
Satchfan