This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Macrium reflect

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to download Macrium reflect.  I go to the download page and there is all kinds of other crap to download on that page and I don't know which one to use.

Can anyone send me a link and then tell me which download button to click on?  Thanks.

ok seems macrium uses cnet to host it's official free version of the program so go here :- http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx

scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the cnet download now icon, this will then take you to their site and open a new page/tab in your browser where you will see another button that says download now, just click on that and your download of macrium reflect : free edition should start.

 

another place you can download it from is here :- http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/macrium_reflect_free_edition.html

just click on 1 of the 3 links under the "download location" and it should start downloading it.

 

:popcorn:

I tried downloading the product and I have the error messages I got, but cannot figure out how to attach them on this site. I went to "my media but they weren't there either.  I have them on my desktop.  Any help?  Just when   I figure out one way they switch the format :-(

sorry pati not really sure what your saying?

you did download macrium reflect and it was saved on your desktop?

or you tried downloading it to "my media" folder and got an error?

 

personally anything i download from the internet gets saved in "my downloads" folder.

 

the download is an .exe file by the looks of it so just double click on the file when downloaded and follow the instructions on how to install and run it.

 

here's a guide to installing macrium reflect. :- http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-install-macrium-reflect/

and youtube video link that should prove useful to you :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTl3NbyO6cM

 

:popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI