This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

WS.Reputation.1 from strange websites - Help needed! [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

 

First of all I must apologise my poor english.

 

I have not used my computer in christmas holidays but when I logged in 26. december I got Norton alert message what said that there is dn8… .tmp file with WS.Reputation.1 in temp folder and Norton have deleted it. That message pops up every time when I start my computer.

 

I checked Nortons history and it said files have been download from senddatastarscan.info etc. Websites that I have not never use. The biggest thing for me is that I think I havent gone those kind strange websites before or after christmas. So how it have came to my computer.

 

I hope that you will help me because I dont know so much about computers.

 

Yours sincerely

Armando

 

 

ps.

I think this is possible same problem:

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/WS-Reputation-1-from-different-websites/td-p/1069797

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI