Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

computer wont startup or shutdown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crantain011

crantain011

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

hi there, my laptop recently crashed and i used the one key recovery   to reboot, everything came back as normal and the computer started no problems. windows downloaded all the critical updates and when i shut down it said it was down loading 139 updates but this took almost 24hrs and when it restarted it just sat there saying it was configuring window updates but again this took over 24 hrs before it finished and again when it came to logging off it just sat there so i let the battery die, when i plugged in and restarted it just went through the same process again, it will start in safe mode only. any help would be greatly appreciated 

Advertisements

Register to Remove