This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

What happened to all my hard-drive space?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My C: drive properties tells me that out of 448GB I've used 181GB. But I hardly have anything in it: it's mostly my itune  and music library which takes up about 44GB. The windows system takes up about 20GB. All up, I've calculated it adds up to ~80GB. What's using up the other 100GB? Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks Ztruker. That Treesize.free is a great program. Looks like I did some backups to the main drive that I had forgotten about; what I don't understand is why it was hidden from the normal C: drive menu.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI