manicd
Topic Starter
Hi,
When browsing the internet I received a windows warning message saying that I needed to urgently free-up disc space on my C:/ Drive.
Considering 24 hours prior to this happening I had well over 35 GB worth of free space I find it very strange that I should be left with no space.
I deleted the shadow copies which reclaimed about 5 gb, about what you expect, but which still left over 35 gb of space unaccounted for.
I ran a program called WinDirStat & it showed that the Temp folder accumulating a lot of HD space.
Does anybody know why this is this happening please?
When browsing the internet I received a windows warning message saying that I needed to urgently free-up disc space on my C:/ Drive.
Considering 24 hours prior to this happening I had well over 35 GB worth of free space I find it very strange that I should be left with no space.
I deleted the shadow copies which reclaimed about 5 gb, about what you expect, but which still left over 35 gb of space unaccounted for.
I ran a program called WinDirStat & it showed that the Temp folder accumulating a lot of HD space.
Does anybody know why this is this happening please?