I was working with Conspire. It looks like the whole format of the site changed. I cannot find the topic I was working on before. How can I find previous topics I posted?
Thanks
GB
1 min read
I was working with Conspire. It looks like the whole format of the site changed. I cannot find the topic I was working on before. How can I find previous topics I posted?
Thanks
GB
It has only been 2-3 days since I received the answer. I cannot find the answer or the topic with the new format. How do Ifind it?
Thanks
GB
That link helped. I used to be able to click my login name and get "my topics" but not any more. Thanks for the link
GB
That link helped. I used to be able to click my login name and get "my topics" but not any more. Thanks for the link
GB
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI