This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Cloudbook

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello If I want to send all of my 3 MB of Word documents I have accumulated over the years, how do I go about sending then to Chrome book's drive? Do I change the Word in my pc to the universal DOC or DOCX and then use the books drive to send them to the Cloud? If so, how do you do this? Or, is there a way to import my Word Docs to the book ? I read that I can only send 2 MB at a time so maybe I have to do it in increments? As you can tell this is my first investigation into getting a Chrome book. Thank you.

Hello,

 

If you still need help with this, i'm right here for you :P

 

Anyways, go to google drive (drive.google.com), Click the new button and upload your files from there. If you have a documents folder take your mouse and select every document, then click open.

 

-Jman005

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI