Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I Posted My Log Now It Is Lost Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Willoweyone

Willoweyone

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:11 AM

any one who can find my posted log and help with me with it would be greatly appreciated.. thank you Willoweyone.. you can also get ahold of me at email address edited out.. Please do not post email addresses in the open

Edited by Nick, 14 October 2004 - 02:29 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ward

ward

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 01:04 PM

Oh gosh ! you must have one of these nasty log devouring virusses ! hi hi hi Try My Assistant on top of the page.

#3 pskelley

pskelley

R.I.P Always in our hearts

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts
  • Interests:Computers, fishing, biking, basketball, travel

Posted 13 October 2004 - 10:56 AM

Hello Willoweyone, The logs are not posted in this thread. I have posted a beginning fix for your log, and I am waiting release of that fix so I can post it for you. As soon as it is posted, you should get an email and then you can go to the log for the next step in the removal process. For your information, the log is at this address:

http://forums.tomcoy...showtopic=18853

Thanks, pskelley
in training at TomCoyote
and SpywareInfo.
If you get help here consider a donation:
http://tomcoyote.com/donate.php
MS-MVP Windows Security 2007-8-9 Proud Member ASAP UNITE Member 2006