This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

I Posted My Log Now It Is Lost Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

any one who can find my posted log and help with me with it would be greatly appreciated.. thank you Willoweyone.. you can also get ahold of me at email address edited out.. Please do not post email addresses in the open
Hello Willoweyone, The logs are not posted in this thread. I have posted a beginning fix for your log, and I am waiting release of that fix so I can post it for you. As soon as it is posted, you should get an email and then you can go to the log for the next step in the removal process. For your information, the log is at this address:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=18853

Thanks, pskelley
in training at TomCoyote
and SpywareInfo.
If you get help here consider a donation:
http://tomcoyote.com/donate.php