This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Website Gone [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have gone to this website many many times. I tried going there now and I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /performance-maintenance/9652-new.htm was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2 Server at www.forumswindows8.com Port 80


I do so much cleaning with all the virus and spyware programs, I am beginning to wonder if they are causing this problem. What does it mean when it says it is not found on this server?

Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI