This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do you disable the auto refresh in Maxthon, Safari and Avant

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've been having problems in Google Chrome, so I've been using Maxthon, Safari and even Avant lately. They seem to work pretty well, but the auto refresh ruins what I'm doing at times and I want to turn it off. I tried to find out how to do it for Maxthon and the instructions given didn't work. It said the auto refresh was disabled, but it still refreshes. Can someone tell how to do it in the control panel and not just for an indiviidual tab? Chrome is also having trouble with this too lately. Can someone tell how to rid Chrome of auto refresh as well? Thanks leader2

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI