This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Irs.gov

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was working with Rigacci on trying to eliminate something that has hijacked my computer and finally sent him an attachment of a photo I took with a camera (not a regular screen shot), of a dialogue box that has what looks like either code or some foreign lanquage on it that requires that I click "OK" before my computer will boot. After I sent him the screenshot, I never heard from him again. Maybe the screenshot killed him? So, I'd like to get started again, looked for Tom Coyote and found you at WhattheTech. Nice, clean site design by the way. My compliments to the graphic designer. I'm going to attach this photo. I took it with a digital camera of my computer screen so I can't imagine it has any malware imbedded in it. 📎20030101_screenshots_of_dialogue_box_0183.JPG
Those characters are non-English characters that aren't installed on your system. Since your system has nothing to display, you see the blocks or jibberish.

The screenshot did not kill your topic. After 10 days we close topics for lack of feedback, and that appears to have happened to yours. Would you like it reopened?