This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

trouble uninstalling Hotspot Shield

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I cannot uninstall Hotpot Shield by AnchorFree. I have tried Revo and the control panel uninstller, but it doesn't show up on there. When I go to search in Windows 8 it shows that it is on my computer, and I right click and say uninstall and here again it takes me to my list of programs and it is not there. When I went to "show file location", It didn't show in there either. I keeps popping up constantly and has a box on the lower right telling me to buy it. Any ideas how to get rid of it? I have googled it and tried all the things they said, and it is still not gone. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI