This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Import FF Bookmarks From Old Drive

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Had a MB on my workhorse laptop die. Years of bookmarks stored there. Recovered the HD and mounted it in an external case.Now how do I import these bookmarks to the new WaterFox browser? Everything I read is assuming you are importing from one browser to another. Where are the bookmarks stored on the old Win 7 drive? Thanks
The User folder off the root drive or in the Program Files and Program Files (x86)? I am not finding it in any of these locations. :(

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI