This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello there from state of WA

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello there from state of WA This is a wonderful forum. The exchange of information is just overwhelming. Would have searched the world to find this forum(just Google actually). And thanks to all the bugs in that have been deployed by virus-makers and hackers, I need this site badly. These people brought me here. :wavey: Thank you and truly it’s a pleasure being here!
Hi ms_R&I :welcome: You are right about this being a great forum with plenty of information. The bonus is that the people are also very friendly and approachable so if you can't find something or need help, just ask. Enjoy!!!

Hi ms_R&I :welcome:

You are right about this being a great forum with plenty of information.

The bonus is that the people are also very friendly and approachable so if you can't find something or need help, just ask.

Enjoy!!!


Thank you Satchfan. you ROCK! B)

Hi ms_R&I! Welcome to What The Tech!

:thumbup:


thanks frankjr. looking forward to a more advanced discussion.

thanks again. WAY TO GO! ^_^