This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings from Washington DC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to all.  Obviously I am here because I have issues, but it is nice to see such a well-organized and friendly site.  I'll do some poking around and reading to make sure that I better understand how things work. 

 

Thanks,

Nick_DC

Hi Nick and welcome to WTT

:welcome:

Take a while to have a good look around… there's plenty to see.

if you need anything… then just ask…

:thumbup:

Regards

paws

Hello again.

 

Just wondering if I could get back to "Satchfan", who was kind enough to respond to my request for assistance in the other forum topic area, and to which I did not respond before she terminated the topic.

 

I managed to have a heart attack last Sunday while shoveling snow. (I know, the ol' heart attack excuse), and just got out of the hospital last night.  I received some kind of notice on my phone while hospitalized that Satchfan had replied to my topic, so I figured I was in the doghouse.

 

If possible, I'd like to go back and re-visit the topic again.  I apparently was not quite clear on the nature of the infection, nor on the fact that it happens on my personal computer (not a company asset.)

 

Thank you again, if you could kindly forward this to her.  I am unable to figure out how to contact her directly which, I assume, is understandably by design.

 

Nick

Washington DC

Hi Nick, so sorry to hear about the heart attack.

All of us here on WTT send you our very best regards and hope that you will be restored to good health as soon as possible.

I am contacting Satchfan and you will receive a response either in your old topic here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=129299#entry862306
or alternatively in this topic giving you directions on how to proceed.

In the meantime you take care now, concentrate on your recovery….and leave that darn snow shovel alone!
Regards
paws