kroozer
Topic Starter
hello again, I was helped last week with my slow computor, here is the update along with new questions: well,my computor was still running very slow…I noticed Java had somehow disappeared, so I reinstalled it…still slow so I tried Spybot–its much better now , But, my apple support for itunes has dissappeared also, so I cant run itunes–can you tell me is there a simple way to 'find' it, or do I have to uninstall and reinstall i-tunes like my pc is telling me to do–and does this mean I've lost all the music in my itunes? I still have my music library, but I'm wondering if the music I purchased is gone forever…?
–I went to the apple support site, where they told me I needed the latest version of IE. version *—but I have checked several times, and I'm told yes! I have version 8!!!–that isnt the first site that denied me because I 'need' version 8—-this is so very frustrating!! help?? thx!!