This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unable to sign in to: eBay, gmail, Facebook (Win XP Pro) IE7

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I am completely at a loss with this….. After trying every idea I have seen on the net, I even uninstalled ALL browsers and re-installed, no difference, rolled back to IE7 (From XP Pro disc) I keep getting this message (I will screen print if I can in a bit) I am sending this message from my other pc. Error message reads after I try and sign in; Your web browser settings are blocking cookies (then a small description of what cookies are) Ends with try updating your browser… I did update to IE8, same problem, also same problem with Firefox, Chrome and Opera…. Running out of ideas HELP!! I am at the dangerous level of IT ability. Cheers Speedway

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI