This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Java update [Solved]

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My malwarebytes just keeps saying trial is up even when the page I download from doesn't give an option of trial. I must have 2 copies, because all it does is change icons and one of them work. I go in my programs and I only show one malwarebyte, but I get that message all the time, either it is outdated or the trial is over. Is this okay.
I am gettng that error back again where firefox cannot open yahoo. Thought I had it fixed by reinstalling firefox, but guess not.
I think I need to update Java but don't know how. Went to a few websites but I didn't undersstand them. I have Jave environment 6 update 23. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to update it. I tried and all I was getting was messages to download this with it and download that with it. I kept saying no and it didn't do anything. I need flash player also, but really made no sense. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Hello Patti.

This isn't a malware problem and shouldn't be dealt with here.

Also, you have an open thread in one of our other forums where you are receiving help. Lee asked you to remove Malwarebytes and is waiting for your response.

Please go here and follow the instructions.


I appreciate your frustration Patti but please try to follow through with one thread as opening the same thing in different forums won't help and is wasting the time of those who are currently trying to help you.


I'm closing this now but if Lee or any of the others think that your computer may be infected then please start a new topic here.

Good luck with your issues.

Regards

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI