Hi guys
I'd appreciate any help there is. I'm having a little problem. I never encountered this problem before, basically when I hold down a key for too long, my computer starts to "stutter" followed by a lag then it freezes.
I noticed it when I was in a skype call with a friend. It'll stutter the call then freeze. Also when I type too fast, the same problem applies - it'll start stuttering and lagging.
Any help would be appreciated!
I would start with a simple reboot and see what happens? This assumes you have scanned for malware, you have lots of free disk space, and the system is clean of clutter.
If the system is clean and you have sufficient free disk space, try another keyboard and see what happens.
I've rebooted many many times. I've been running scans in safemode, and I recently got my computer wiped so I should have a ton of space. (This is my laptop) so I'm not sure if I can have another keyboard?
All laptops are designed with the likelihood they will be connected to an external keyboard, mouse and monitor, maybe every day. So you can plug in any standard USB keyboard and the notebook, Windows and you should be able to use it with no problems.
I've been running scans in safemode
Anything found?
and I recently got my computer wiped
Why? Same problems?
Any errors in Event Viewer?
If me, and it did the same thing with an external keyboard, I would uninstall Skype, reboot and see if just typing causes the problem.
If just using your browser to surf the net, any problem? What program are you typing in?
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI