This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer acting up again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I go to open a website or even an email, the screen goes gray and the little circle keeps going around and around. I finally have to reboot. I have tried unplugging internet and then cleaning the cache, no viruses - and I haven't even added my router yet. Oh yeah, sometimes on the bottom icons I will say to close all windows and it won't.
Open your command prompt and type ipconfig. It will display whether you are connected to internet or not by displaying your IP and DNS And type ping google.com and press enter to check whether your PC is accessing internet or not.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI