Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Slow going from website to website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

When I try to go from page to page, the computer is really slow. Even trying to put something in a cart to buy the circle just keeps going around and around. I have cleaned the cache and viruses and not sure what else to do. It is past midnight, so I don't think these sites should be that busy. Also I have noticed the last week or so the screen with gray out and not let me do anything, until it stops being gray. I have never had this before and have no clue why I do now. Any ideas.

Edited by PattiChati, 30 November 2012 - 11:27 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Computer Techie

Computer Techie

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

Which browser you are using? Did you tried in different browsers? Some websites may do their maintenance in the night. So it might be a problem.

#3 Arsal

Arsal

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

In my point of view may followings points keep your website slow. html pages that are heavy . - Too many or too large graphics . - Bad coding . - Cart problems . - Slow servers - host issues . - Could be someone else on your shared box that is sucking up a lot of bandwidth . - Are you the only one seeing this? maybe you have a funky router between you and your site.