Need to replace ipod 4th gen. touch screen. From You Tube video's doesn't look too hard but very tedious. Looking for best place to buy parts and if it matters how many gigs. Saleman at iSupply made it seem like it does. Any help is appreciated.
thanks
no idea what the sales person was telling you, but gigs (the amount of memory a device has) has absolutely nothing at all to do with the touch screen.
sorry can't tell you the best place to buy a new replacement touch screen.
eBay has a good selection, as does Amazon. I'd but the digitizer/LCD assembly rather than try to pull it apart without damaging the LCD.
Plenty of guides and videos online. I recently replaced the battery on a Touch, and it turned out to be easier than I expected.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI