This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem with itunes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I run windows 7. With my itunes, whenever I try to request something from the store it displays this message window: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error! Program C:\ program files\ itunes\ itunes ex. R 6025 Pure Virtual Function Call Can anyone help? Thanks.
Hi Huetj, Go to Start, All Programs and run Apple Software Update. Click yes to agree and the software update will install. See if this fixes the problem. Cheers, Lee
Checked the Apple update. Says it's up to date. I'm confused, because everything on the itunes window appears to be working except the bit when I select something from search bar.
After a google relating to iTunes search bar problems, it seems to be a common issue with iTunes installed on Windows since 2007. This is Apple software and like most programs made for Apple, problems can often arise when installed on a computer running Windows. I could find no real answer to the search bar problem, but maybe an un-install and re-install might be worth a try (?)

Personally, I'd junk iTunes completely and use an alternative better suited to a Windows computer. Here are five that are all free.

Cheers,
Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI