This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello !

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to everyone, I am Tommaso, I live in Tokyo and I am Italian (nobody's perfect) LOL! I was referred to this forum as, apparently, the senior members are pretty determined guys who love tech challenges on which others have give up! I posted one such problem (C_PsdRsDll not found!) which has been bugging me for 17 months and I am determined to beat without re-installing windows! If anyone needs any help with solution that may come from Japan… feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help! Tommaso :)
Hello Tommaso, Thanks for your multinational contribution to our cosmopolitan community. Hope your enjoy and find opportunity for both learning and contributing. Best Regards