This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Stumped on Windows Resume Loader screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So here's all the information on what's going on. My pc was urinated on by my parents dog about a year back. The pc stopped working, but I opened it up and cleaned around the back of the pc where the ports were and it started working again, with the exception of the mouse, which was a quick get around with a usb mouse. Well a coupon days ago my I turn it on and I'm getting the Windows Resume Loader screen telling me "The last attempt to resume the system from its previous location failed. Attempt to resume again?" Everything I've read says I need to use the PS/2 keyboard since when this issue occurs the usb drives don't load. I read on a few sites that pulling the battery might give me a way around the loader screen and keyboard issues, but after doing so was not successful with resolving the issues. Any such appreciated. Thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI