This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

The handle's Japser and I'm glad to meet you all. Just wondering if anyone knew how long the application process took? Mine went in 8/17. Lots to read, so I'm off to do that. Jasper
Not trying to be a pest, but my application went in 8/17-ish. I'm assuming that since I've heard nothing, I must have been declined, but on the chance that my application was overlooked, I thought I'd ask again.
Jasper53, You actually submitted two applications in mid-August. A PM (personal private message) was sent to you on 08/19/12 and again 08/20/12. Check your message box (upper-right corner of this page - New Messages) Best Regards
Hello Jasper53, In addition we sent a email to the address provided on August 29 2012. Please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. :) Best regards.

You actually submitted two applications in mid-August.

Yes, I did submit two apps. I hadn't heard back from the first, so I submitted the second ask about the first. I wanted to PM a Moderator, but I couldn't find anyway to do that.

A PM (personal private message) was sent to you on 08/19/12 and again 08/20/12.
Check your message box (upper-right corner of this page - New Messages)

There's actually nothing on my page for reading Messages (PM's); Tried both a visual search and I text searched the page.

I did find the decline email in my spam folder. I should have checked there. My fault.

Thanks for your consideration. Maybe you'll reconsider in the future.