This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Univeristy Application

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello All, I was wondering if someone could tell me how long before I hear back regarding my application to the Malware University? I submitted an application last Tuesday and, well, you know I am a little bit, just a little bit anxious/excited to know if I was accepted or not. I could probably be too soon, but Oh man, I find myself checking every 10 minutes if I have a message or not. Thank you and hopefully I do get accepted. lavega21 **OOps I just noticed I misspelled University on the subject, sorry about that.
Hello lavega21, :)

This board sent you a PM Oct 21 2009. At this time the application is respectfully declined.

By the way, the "Malware University" is at MWR. ;)

Best regards, tashi
Tashi, Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure how I missed the PM, I do not even see an option to check PMs or Messages. I know that it is not forum policy to discuss the reason as to why I was not accepted, so I appreciate your time. This question is for all, I would like to ask when can I apply again and how can I become a better candidate for future requests? Thank you, lavega21