This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

shadow explorer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have used shadow explorer to find something before, now today I accidentally deleted my photos and went to my shadow explorer and it wouldn't work. If I have to reinstall it, will it still be able to get my photos back out of it? I did back them up on my external hardrive too, but not finding them there either. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Shadow Explorer is a utility which gives the user access to files that may or may not already have been saved by Windows Vista or Windows 7 in routine Restore Points. If the files are not there, the utility of Shadow Explorer will have nothing to access. Re-Installing Shadow Explorer will not cause any difficulty, but neither will it help if Windows is not saving backup copies via system restore.
Shadow Explorer brought up my files, my I couldn't find a "pictures" file. I have not manually done a restore, but it does them automatically every so often don't they?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI