Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

changing colors

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

I don't know what you call that upper 2" of space where the file>edit>view, etc and then a toolbar beneath it is called, but I would like to change the color. It is just a dull gray and it used to be purple. I did do a restore and that is when it changed. I went to where you could change all the texts but not that area of color. I have done it dozens of times before, but not for a long time. Can anyone help me with this crazy stupid problem, I am so sorry to bother you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi PattiChati, You are probably referring to the Command Bar and/or Menu Bar. But you don't identify the program to which you refer. I suppose you might be using Firefox or Internet Explorer and want to change the "skin" coloring?
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Why you got it right!! I didn't know what you called it and was embarrassed for it I use Firefox Yahoo. I do want to change the skin coloring. I looked under changing window coloring and text, but it wasn't want I was looking for. I did gogle it, but haven't had a chance to peruse it yet. Thanks.

#4 Doug

Doug

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

Have a look here:

http://support.mozil...h...mp;r=0&as=s

#5 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

I went to that link you sent me, but it didn't do any good. I cannot change the orange color even if I change the theme. And my command bar is black so I can't see the format or emoticons.full_orange_top.PNG Any ideas. Other than that, Your malware dept fixed my computer great and it is just humming along. Thanks.

#6 Doug

Doug

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

I don't have the new version of Yahoo Mail installed at this time. However, on the old version you can change Colors using the "Options" dropdown menu. In your Picture, "Options" is the third item over from "Hi Patti". Have a look in "Options". There should be several Color selections. Best Regard