I don't know what you call that upper 2" of space where the file>edit>view, etc and then a toolbar beneath it is called, but I would like to change the color. It is just a dull gray and it used to be purple. I did do a restore and that is when it changed. I went to where you could change all the texts but not that area of color. I have done it dozens of times before, but not for a long time. Can anyone help me with this crazy stupid problem, I am so sorry to bother you.
Hi PattiChati,
You are probably referring to the Command Bar and/or Menu Bar.
But you don't identify the program to which you refer.
I suppose you might be using Firefox or Internet Explorer and want to change the "skin" coloring?
Why you got it right!! I didn't know what you called it and was embarrassed for it I use Firefox Yahoo. I do want to change the skin coloring. I looked under changing window coloring and text, but it wasn't want I was looking for. I did gogle it, but haven't had a chance to peruse it yet. Thanks.
I went to that link you sent me, but it didn't do any good. I cannot change the orange color even if I change the theme. And my command bar is black so I can't see the format or emoticons.📎full_orange_top.PNG
Any ideas. Other than that, Your malware dept fixed my computer great and it is just humming along.
Thanks.
I don't have the new version of Yahoo Mail installed at this time.
However, on the old version you can change Colors using the "Options" dropdown menu.
In your Picture, "Options" is the third item over from "Hi Patti".
Have a look in "Options". There should be several Color selections.
Best Regard
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI