This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Easy Change to a Picture

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey people.

I'm just wondering if someone could change this picture to the colour green, just like this picture.

I want to keep the black background. I just want to change the red to that colour green. Can anyone help me with this? I would do it myself but I have no photoshop on my machine at the moment because I recently re-installed my laptop.
You can do this yourself.

Download IrfanView. Watch carefully when you install so you don't get anything else installed along with it.
Start it and drag the image to it
Click on Image then Swap Colors
Select RGB->GRB
File / Save

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI