This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Laptop battery questions

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have had my laptop since Christmas 2010. My laptop battery for Dell Inspiron 1520 have never been concerned about the battery life but I recently tested it with BatteryBar just to see how much the battery has depleted. It has worn 29% and on a full charge it will last 1 hr 55 minutes. I was wondering if this is a good battery life for a nearlt 18 month old laptop.
Edit by paws: the active link to the battery replacement commercial website has been removed from the words above (in blue)
Hi stephanieapeets, and welcome to the WTT forums Battery life can be very variable…the figures you quote are not out of the ordinary… I have removed the active link to a commercial website selling replacement laptop batteries, as folks, otherwise might think that you were trying to spam them…. Regards paws

Hi stephanieapeets, and welcome to the WTT forums
Battery life can be very variable…the figures you quote are not out of the ordinary…
I have removed the active link to a commercial website selling replacement laptop batteries, as folks, otherwise might think that you were trying to spam them….
Regards
paws

That's OK

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI