This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

New here!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Oops, lol didn't see this first! Let me introduce myself, I am Nman (Nathaniel) and I have been on and off here for a while. I have posted before and you have been so helpful. I want to thank you all for your help and let you know I am here to stay. Though I am on another forum with my wife, a Christian forum, and I spend most of my time there. I look forward to getting used to this forum and meeting all the wonderful people here! God Bless!
:wavey: Hello Nman

Glad you're spending some time here at WTT. It is indeed a very helpful and friendly forum with lots to read and learn so I'm sure that both you and your wife will continue to enjoy it.

Kind regards to you both.

Satchfan

Oops, lol didn't see this first! Let me introduce myself, I am Nman (Nathaniel) and I have been on and off here for a while. I have posted before and you have been so helpful. I want to thank you all for your help and let you know I am here to stay. Though I am on another forum with my wife, a Christian forum, and I spend most of my time there. I look forward to getting used to this forum and meeting all the wonderful people here!
God Bless!


Welcome and God Bless, I my self being a preacher and assist. pastor of a local baptist church welcome you. As you see from my post I am kinda new here also and honored to be a tech in training :)

Glad to see such folks taking their time to help others in need, my hats off to them.