This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 7 Freezes, makes buzzing noise

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Dell Inspiron 1545 64-bit and whenever I am listening to iTunes or Youtube or just using the computer it will freeze, if I am listening to any type of audio it will make a buzzing sound as it is frozen from the speakers, and then it will unfreeze and continue working. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Z: Reason for edit: Remove HJT log and include as attachment. Not allowed in any forum except malware.

📎Xviper009_HJT_log.txt
It's been happening for quite awhile, and I've already gone to the Dell Site and downloaded the latest drivers for everything

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI