Steven
Topic Starter
Hi guys,
I have some problems with my PC and I hope that you can help me.
I am going to list the problems that I have encountered on my PC.
Where do I begin???? Let's start with Internet Explorer problems.
I uninstalled IE because I wanted to do a clean IE install with the latest version because a HiJackThis log told me that it was unable to find the IE version installed on my system.
And now there is now way I can get IE installed.
I have tried every possible way to install IE but it keeps telling me that there allready is a newer version on the system.
There is no iexplore.exe on my system, no icon, no nothing. When I go online I use any window with an address-bar to go on the internet. When I do that the window turns into what looks like an IE window with all IE buttons and stuff, except for when I open Internet-options, there is nothing in the advanced tab.
I can visit most sites, I can go to hotmail but I can not login. I can go to microsoft and when I try to update the http:-windowsupdate-microsoft-com- page displays blank. I can go to Download.com but I don't see any download buttons.
I can click links on for instance this site and they will open but I can not click a link in an e-mail like I had to to register for this forum and nothing happens, no new window, nothing.
System restore is no longer possible, the window turns up blank, and windows help is no longer available.
I just found out when I was ready to post this that all text on this page is in english except for the browse button below, why is that?
HELP ME!!!! PLEASE. I don't know what to do anymore.
Steven