This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

about blank [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, My problem is that when I try to log in to face book or game or website,a box pops up. Pops up in the upper right hand corner, a rectangular box, it says Mozilla Firefox about blank. It pops up for about 5-10 seconds than dissapears.it doesn't change my home page. Just annoying. Any help please. Thank You, Johngod……….
I see you have asked for help here:

Please read this with regard to posting at multiple forums and if you wish to be helped here, please inform thee other forum that you are being helped elsewhere:

I’ll wait to hear your decision

Thanks

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI