This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Connection Interrupted

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I recently purchased a new computer as I just moved in to a new place. The system spec is: Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64-bit. Upon testing out the new computer (and cable set-up), I noticed that my internet connection keeps getting interrupted for a second, and then re-establishes connection on its own very quickly. I was able to notice this because I was downloading big files (~3 GB) from a website, and also because my on-line game keeps getting disconnected. I don't think this is virus related because I just set up this new computer 2 days ago with an anti-virus program preinstalled and running (and safe internet surfing). I am not sure if this is an issue with the cable set-up, computer, or both. Thank you in advance, Foxx
Hi Foxx, sorry to hear of the problem with your new computer. WOW! files of 3GB…are you using torrents for this by any chance? Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI