This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Consecutive Drive Crashes

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

HI, I have a system xps15z, possibly refurbished (it was replaced by dell.) I got 2 consecutive BSOD's within an hour, possibly related to sound drivers. I was wondering If you guys could help me determine the cause and fix. Here is the information I can provide: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 7f BCP1: 0000000000000008 BCP2: 0000000080050033 BCP3: 00000000000406F8 BCP4: FFFFF88004CD9A03 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 768_1 I attached a Zip text Document with some more details I received from a file dump collection script.

Attachments:

Hey all I noticed you haven't had time to look here but i wanted to add I've gotten 3 more Blue screens since this post. I have not changed any hardware or software. recentley either.
Hi, sorry to hear about the blue screen problems…
Take a look here at:
WHO CRASHED
http://www.resplendence.com/downloads
This little application will give you a good insight into the problem and it will suggest the drivers you proabably need to update.
Let us know how you get on with it
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI