This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Gmx sending blank emails

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Hope you can help. I have had increasing problems when sending emails via GMX.co.uk I write the email & press send as usual. I have had some people say they get blank emails and now check the email as soon as I have sent it. It used to be mainly yahoo accounts, or forwarded mail but now even new emails to other gmx accounts is going blank. I dont use outlook express. I am reluctant to change email addresses as I feel sure there is a fix there somewhere! I have had to resort to sending the emails via hotmail account which is annoying as I changed from them not that long ago! I have windows 7, use internet explorer and have norton internet security 2011. Thanks
Forgive me if you have already checked or if this suggestion seems overly elementary to you, but is it possible that the font color is printing white on white and therefore appearing invisible? When you send an email, a copy of that message is saved to your Sent folder. Do the emails in question appear in Sent folder? Are they readable or do they display the same or different problem? "If" the email appears without problem in your Sent folder, the problem could be on the receiving end. For instance… If you are using html settings when composing email, and the receipient has their email client set to "Plain Text", then anything composed with html would not appear. Tell us more about the specifics of settings you may be using when composing the errant emails. I've never used the GMX email client system. Sorry. Perhaps one of our Members from the UK may be of more assistance.
Hi No, as I said, the email is in the sent box blank and the recipient gets it blank also. it is not all emails, cannot work out why it does it with some and not others, as I said. def not white on white. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hi ruth56, This is a known issue with GMX and the best way to get it fixed is to take a look here:

http://forum.gmx.com/forum/posts/list/7726.page
Regards
paws
ps let us know if you get this fixed satisfactorily



Thanks Paws,

Very helpful.
Especially helpful to be informed that the problem most likely resides with the Service and not likely anything malfunctioning on the machine belonging to ruth56.

Ruth 56…
Sorry to find one of our Members being plagued with a problem like this.

Best Regards,

Doug

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI