This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Asus Z53T doesn't do anything

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I got a problem with my Asus Z53T, the Inverter Fly Cable was broken so I disassembled it. But when I want to start up the laptop now it doesn't do anything. When I put de power cable in it, the loading led burns. But the laptop doesn't do anything when I push the power button. Only when I push some kind of music button next to the power button, the power and battery led blink very poor. Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can make the laptop work again?
how did the Inverter Fly Cable get broken? did you repair or replace it? did you make sure the connection to the lcd screen was reconnected tightly and stuck down with some tape? does it boot as normal now but just with no display? try connecting it to another monitor to check this. to be honest tho i don't think there's a lot we can do here for you, you took it apart so you should of been able to put it back together again in a working condition. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI