This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello I only see this as being a place maybe for an introduction. I came from a link that said this was one of few sites that help teaches about spyware/malware finding, removing, preventing and learn programs that all go along with all those! Hopefully I find the right place and start learning about it. thanks
Hey thanks for the welcome. I ve got a question I tried to sign up for the newbie learning of malware and etc.. and I think this was the site that told me I had to wait for approval by email or PM am I correct?
Hello Buckethead, welcome. :)

and I think this was the site that told me I had to wait for approval by email or PM am I correct?


Did you apply to other schools or just the Classroom?
Hello Buckethead,

I applied to just the class here. I also signed up at another site to. But ain't doing it there… so been waiting here :)

We see you applied to SWI the same day we received your application and also another school.

Enjoy your learning in Boot Camp. :)

Regards.