This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

hope just a virus

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Guys, I have not posted for a while as all has been good with my world of computers, but now I ahve to ask for your help again, When i switch on my desktop all is well for a while, then the system just shuts down and reboots, then I get the message A SERIOUS ERROR HAS OCCURED then when I log with micrososoft it tells me to check for updates or restore to earlier, I do this but I still have the problem. I do not get a blue screen. Hope its something simple? Thanks in advance : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : BF46E2A0 BCP3 : A6574A58 BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1 This was the error code to be sent to microsoft.
Hi tuxedo,

I believe that your computer is not related to malware because what you have experience so far seems to be hardware issue.

May I suggest you to head over to our General Hardware forums that is supported by our excellent Tech Team.

If they find that this issue is indeed a malware case, please give me a PM if you can to reopen this thread or create a new one by addressing my forum name to get my attention.

I'll leave this open until you reply. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI