This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Video at 90 degrees

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I don't know if I am in the right forum but here goes. Recently a friend in another country sent me a video and when I play it I have to turn my head 90 degrees to see it. Is there any thing available to flip it 90 degrees like I can with photos? I hope someone knows because it is driving me mad to think I will have to look at all the videos like this. Many thanks for any help or suggestions. Del.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI