This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, This is my first time requesting help for a computer problem. I'm having a weird problem where my internet seems to be diconnecting but im still able to do live streams. For example, i would be browing the internet with google chrome and maybe after a 30 minutes to few hours of active browsing, the webpage no longer loads. But at the same time, i still can play an online game or watcha live stream video. After I reboot my computer, everything is fine. So i came to the conclusion that i must have a Malware or something on my computer. I did ipconfig/release, /renew i did a tracert to google. I downloaded and scanned my pc with different tools and although they found some stuff to delete, the problem persists. I have a log file from Trend. Hopefully that was clear. I could use some help please.
Hi Dasius, and welcome to the WTT forums, Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer.
If you suspect malware is present on your machine then please go here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=106388
Follow the directions carefully and post the required logs over there in the virus and Spyware removal forum as directed (not here in this topic please)
Once your computer has been declared clear of infections post back here in this topic if you are still having issues with it and we will do our best to help.
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI