I have an acer aspire 5532 laptop. Have recently fitted new screen. Since then internal speakers have stopped working. Headphones work fine. Have tried updating software and it is all up to date. I really don't think it is the speakers that need to be replaced. Any one have any ideas what the problem could be?
Many thanks in advance.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums.
Sorry to hear of the internal speaker problem
As you know on most Acers the connections for the speakers run very close to the connections for the screen….. as your sound works Ok with your headphones plugged in and you have checked your sound drivers an software settings then although its probably not the information you wanted to hear……. I think you should check carefully all the connections to the speakers….
Let us know how you go
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI