This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all! I'm new here. ^_^ I've had the great privilege of getting to know to a few of you while I was a trainee over at SWI, and through my work as a Trusted Advisor both there and at Malwarebytes. I hope to participate around here, and look forward to working with you all :) Hobbies include music, weight lifting, and computer security/research. (Some may say that food belongs in there as well :lol:).
:welcome: D-FRED-BROWN Glad you found your way to our friendly forum. As well as those you met through SWI, I think you'll recognise the names of some of the most respected malware experts here at WTT. Enjoy!